PDA

View Full Version : lost 10

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

dd22630
Tue, Feb-26-02, 18:02
hey all i have lost 10 pounds in less then 2 weeks im so happy going to weigh again on friday i have been doing a lot of walking and boy my feet hurt but i am going to keep it up i know that i can do it please stick by me and help
:wave:

Louise V
Tue, Feb-26-02, 18:24
You've made the right choice!!!!!!!
It's never to soon to become healthy!!!!!Way to go on your first 10lbs!!!! Keep walking and the work you do for yourself will pay off. Trust me it's a whole new world out there when you are smaller!!!! I did it so can you!!!!!
Good luck
Keep us posted on your progress

:roll: Louise

lcon109
Tue, Feb-26-02, 18:26
You're a beautiful gal, good luck on your journey!!

Lisa

dd22630
Wed, Feb-27-02, 17:10
thanks i have been told that i was cute but you know when you are big you dont feel cute, but i have a good family that stands by me and helps me do things...
i walk 2 miles a day with my 9 year old nephew and want to walk more but after work all day its hard, i drive 70 miles work a 8 hour day then drive 70 miles back home you dont want to walk after that
keep helping me out and i will keep writing....keep up the good work.....

dixie

lcon109
Wed, Feb-27-02, 20:32
I'd never be able to do that and survive. I have to drive my son to play practice 2 times a week and it's 65 miles away.. we stay for 2 hours and drive back home. It takes its toll.

How long have you been eating Low Carb?

Lisa

Louise V
Thu, Feb-28-02, 07:03
Wow!!!!!
That's a busy schedule, I'd be wiped just doing all that driving....You must look forward to weekends!!!! If you can still walk 2 miles after all of that.it shows you have the will do this!!!!
Keep it up your pretty now, image how much healthier you will be if every pound you loose...
Have a great day :wave: Louise

elisavet
Thu, Feb-28-02, 07:25
Amazing willpower!! Way to go... :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

wish i was more like you....

dd22630
Thu, Feb-28-02, 17:22
hey guys,
no its not easy the last 2 days i have not walked been to cold so i think that i am going to join a fitness club here where i live at that way i can walk hot or cold.... the weekends whats that?? hahaha i run all day saturday trying to pay bills and then on sundays i sleep till 9 do a few things around the house and then aftr noon i set and watch t.v. lifetime t.v. i really like that.

the will power to do this is hard, trust me it is. i have been on aktins off and on for about a year i was working at a snack bar that did not help when you need sugar, and you have a candy bar there to eat so you eat it, i am a AT&T telephone operator now so i set all day and dont have time to get that snack that i want, i restarted my diet in jan and lost 15 pounds in 2 weeks then my cousin was killed jan 23 in georgia in a car wreck he was 20 and i took that hard we was real good friends, so i stopped eating and every one made me eat again so i gained 20 pounds back after i was ok and back to my self in about 3 weeks i seen that i was not happy with me and got back on the diet i lost 10 pounds in less then 2 weeks and i think i am going to weigh friday too.
but what makes it hard is that my mom still bakes sweets and last night it was sweet rolls oh how they smelled so good but i got on here and talked and they told me that i did not need it and talked me through the smell hahahaha so i never ate any of them
i wish you all luck on your path to loose we you stick together we can loose it all :D

:wave: dixie

lcon109
Thu, Feb-28-02, 18:05
I could have NEVER resisted!!!!! That is my BIGGEST danger food.. smell.. THOUGHT!

I could give up chocolate easier than I could give up a good (or bad for that matter) cinnamon roll.

It's great that you realized that you were happy with yourself after your initial loss and got right back on track. You should be exceedingly proud of yourself!

I am enjoying this WOE so much. I've not felt this good in several years.

Lisa

dd22630
Thu, Feb-28-02, 18:31
its hard to keep up with my self like today i only ate a omlet for breakfast and no lunch and chicken and greens for dinner they say i need to eat more but i have problems with that i dont know what to eat can you help me i eat a egg for breakfast, a salad for lunch, and a meat and green for dinner, for a snack pork rinds and a diet pepsi if i have drank my water, i drink 64oz of water some times more but thats all please help me pik somethng to eat so i can loose more

dixie