PDA

View Full Version : i lost some (smile i did it)

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

dd22630
Mon, Feb-25-02, 19:36
red hey all i did it i lost 10 pounds took almost 2 weeks but i did it im so happy :D still :Party: time to party :hyper:

anita
Tue, Feb-26-02, 20:46
Originally posted by dd22630
red hey all i did it i lost 10 pounds took almost 2 weeks but i did it im so happy :D still :Party: time to party :hyper:

Congratulations!!
Let us know -- how did you do it?? Share your success secrets with us!

dd22630
Wed, Feb-27-02, 17:19
well i work in a office that i set all day and the ladys help real good with making me drink water and eat pork rinds they do the same to keep me from eating, i dont eat no sweets all week but on saturday if i want some thing i eat it but i watch my food all week you know a hotdog bun wont hurt if you watch every thing else but the way that i try is real hard to do but after every 10 pounds i go get something sweet or something that i really wanted but i have to loose 10 pounds it works that way you keep on the diet and still have something every now and then....

youjusr have to keep your mind on it and know that is what you want to do..also i walk 2 miles a day for now after next week i will try for 3 miles i add a mile a week or i try

just put your mind to it and think that its ok to fall off the wagon somethings as long as you get right back on

dixie :wave:

starlite
Fri, Mar-01-02, 01:56
Wow...you are doing great = and should be happy !
way to go - keep us posted as it's very inspriational/motivational!!!

dd22630
Fri, Mar-01-02, 18:20
i did it again.......
i lost 5 pounds in 5 days im sooooooooo happy they had a cake at work and i never wanted it but i need to eat something more then what i am eating the pork rinds are getting old.
i still drink my water...yuck... but i drink it, im so happy
:Party:
time to go

dixie

starlite
Fri, Mar-01-02, 22:03
WAY TO GO!!! Keep up the great work!!

karebear
Fri, Mar-01-02, 23:19
hi dd22630 :wave:

first of all, congrats on the weight loss :clap:

i lost my low carb buddies (my 2 sisters and my mom, and now loosing my friend kirby - he eats way too much fruit) so i had turned to this site. it has given me the shot in the arm i needed to stay with my resolve to live a low carb lifestyle.

now for the snack: my sister and i use to "cook" pepperoni slices in the microwave until they formed a "chip". they're great when you o.d. on pork rinds.

karebear :yum:

anita
Sat, Mar-02-02, 07:33
[QUOTE]Originally posted by dd22630
[B]i did it again.......
i lost 5 pounds in 5 days

Dixie -- that is awesome! Please share your menus with us. You are truly inspirational.

cimart
Sat, Mar-02-02, 16:47
Hi Dixie, :wave:

All I can say is WOW! You are doing Great! Please post some of your menues. I would love to see what you eat. Whatever it is, it sure is working.

Karebear, Those pepperoni chips sound yummy :yum: I'm gonna get try them real soon. (Maybe even when I get up and go to the kitchen! :D )

Take care Dixie,

cimart ;)

dd22630
Sat, Mar-02-02, 20:21
well i dont know how to start in the morning i eat a egg omlet with cheese,mushrooms,peppers,and ham and water
lunch i eat a salad and a buger at times but mostly a salad and water
for dinner mom still cooks for me so i have some kind of meat and some green and tea or water
i drink 64 oz of water now i am trying to drink more they say that i need 130+ oz of water but i have a bottle that i drink out of its a 64 oz bottle i think if i fill that big thing up 2 times a day that is all the water i can do
if i eat a snack its pork rinds, now i eat them with dip still think i like them plain.. and jello i dont make that much it goes runny if you dont eat it right then
but that is about all i eat
hope this helps

dixie :wave: