PDA

View Full Version : [BFL] Workout Changes

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Alex
Tue, Feb-19-02, 12:00
I heard that i should change my workouts every four weeks.

This leads me to a problem. I use free weights and workout at home. And for some of the muscle groups, the book only gives two workouts to do that don't involve machines.

The back, for example, lists the one-arm dumbbell row and the dumbbell pullover. I do the rows for my main excercise, and then switch to the pullovers for my last reps. The only other excercises listed use machines... So should i just switch my order? Like do the pullovers first and then do my last rep as the rows?

It's not exactly 'switching' but it kinda changing things up. What do you suggest?

Natrushka
Tue, Feb-19-02, 12:27
This was talked about in detail a few weeks ago, Alex. You can find the discussion along with a few links to help you choose your new workout here:

http://forum.lowcarber.org/showthread.php?s=&threadid=32768

Nat