PDA

View Full Version : Absolute planned cheat pre-confession

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

dizzyd
Thu, Feb-14-02, 19:54
Okay, we probably aren't supposed to do this, but it's Valentines day, I'm going out for dinner, and I plan on having a couple of glasses of wine. There I said it! I'm not even ashamed! :lol:

I am going to be really busy now until Sunday, or late Saturday anyway, so I figured I would just get this out of the way right now. I do feel better. Confession must be good for the soul! (That and the fact that I don't plan on getting on the scale again until next Friday! Ha!)

If I have to ammend this confession later, if I have a really bad alcohol-induced cave because of the wine and drown in a bowl of popcorn or something I'll do that on Sunday! But for now, I'm going to go and enjoy a wonderful meal and some vino with my soul mate.

Happy Valentines Day all!! :wave:

razzle
Fri, Feb-15-02, 16:57
if it's planned, it's not really a cheat! I prefer Dana Carpender's term, "indulgence" No one expects ourselves to never ever again have one of grandma's chocolate chip cookies she made especially for us. Just keep the special occasions special (also in the sense "rare"), mentally prepare for a brief return of cravings, and you should be fine.