PDA

View Full Version : Adiction to aspirin????

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Claudio acuņa
Thu, Feb-14-02, 09:03
As you all know, I am saying I have an adiction to the aspirin. Many doctors do not coincide with me. I think I become adicted to this product since fifteneen years old or before that, perhaps. I always take cafiaspirin = aspirin plus cafein. I do not like aspirin alone. At twenties I reached the cifer of 20 pills a day. After fasting I diminshed the quatity of such intake. I tried many times of avoiding my daily intake but I was not able of doing it for a long period. I think the reason was because of my unknown sugar problem. After the cetogenic diet the things seemed to be improving. In such condition I tried to change to the pure aspirin such I was suggested but I did not feel well. I think I can do it now because de cafiasspirin make me very very sick when I take it. I can not withstand this product and its side effects. We shall see. Greetings.

Claudio Acuņa