PDA

View Full Version : 10 Months and 124 lbs Later

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

martamarta
Mon, Apr-30-07, 15:44
I can't wait to reach goal! Am having arm lift (for batwings that look great in clothes but could never wear short sleeves) and breastlift w/implants this summer. Sooo excited!!

http://tinyurl.com/35ln3l <----- updated pic

TimesTwo
Mon, Apr-30-07, 17:00
Wow! What a change! You look great.

hayes
Mon, Apr-30-07, 17:21
OMG!! You don't even look like the same person. You must be very proud of yourself. Way to go!!
Now, that should help pleanty of people to keep at it!!!

evenik
Tue, May-01-07, 08:10
You look SO HOT!!!!

kdr
Tue, May-01-07, 08:52
WOW...Congratulations - you look absolutely amazing!

lcgrrl2006
Tue, May-01-07, 08:59
Amazing transformation - congratulations! Denise

Judynyc
Tue, May-01-07, 10:26
Absolutely beautiful!!

Big congrats on your success!! :thup:

VJ8
Tue, May-01-07, 11:36
Congratulations!!!! You are an inspiration. Could you give me an example of your daily menu and exercise plan if you had one? Thanks.

iwill
Wed, May-02-07, 11:12
You, seriously look amazing!!! Awesome, awesome job!!! Awesome you!!

FAT GUY
Wed, May-02-07, 11:35
I can't wait to reach goal! Am having arm lift (for batwings that look great in clothes but could never wear short sleeves) and breastlift w/implants this summer. Sooo excited!!

http://tinyurl.com/35ln3l <----- updated picnice! looking forward to those implant pics! :lol: :wave: :agree:

Nico78
Wed, May-02-07, 15:11
Congrats! You look AMAZING!!!!!

jp921
Wed, May-02-07, 16:46
OMG...I can't believe how great you look!!!!! You are such a huge (or should I say skinny) inspiration. I would also love to see what your menu was like.

10 months...WOW...do you feel like a different person? You certainly look like one.

SnowLion
Sat, May-05-07, 21:56
I know everbody is saying this, but it's really true. You look beautiful. I read once that being thin after being fat is like moving to a different country. Do you find that to be true?

Congrats!

OtherCher2
Tue, May-08-07, 09:59
Marta, you are so beautiful and such an inspiration. Thank you for sharing your incredible story.

FatFreeMe
Tue, May-08-07, 14:22
Well, I'd say 124 lbs is a lot more then just a milestone. Excellent Work Marta. you always were a beautiful woman, now you're just sexy too! ..Jody

HerbNurse
Tue, May-08-07, 19:29
Outstanding!!! You have to be so proud of yourself. Your story just goest to show everyone that it is possible to lose weight with this WOL.

You look beautiful!!!

HN

mike_d
Wed, May-09-07, 13:14
Amazing!

How many calories ave / day and do you often have hunger issues to fight through?

greenshamr
Sat, May-12-07, 12:34
Amazing! You look fabulous and I'm sure you feel even better! Congratulations on all your hard work and dedication!

TX_Bayou
Sun, May-13-07, 21:28
You look so good! Thanks for posting the url.

eyesofblue
Mon, May-14-07, 14:08
Congratulations, you look truly amazing. It is encouraging to see, thanks for posting.

Dimples42
Mon, May-14-07, 19:10
Congratulations....you look awesome. We started at almost the same weight so you give me the inspiration that it can be done and there is hope for me yet.

Marie

RobinDBois
Tue, May-15-07, 18:18
wow omg nice one. Not sure about the surgery, but it's not my body.

gL

SkySamChew
Wed, May-16-07, 11:47
Wow, congrats, you look beautiful!

Chopsticks
Wed, May-16-07, 12:07
You look fantastic!! You must feel awesome!! Congratulations to you!! :agree:

Redrose81
Wed, May-16-07, 12:15
WOW You have made a beautiful transformation. You look wonderful!!!!!

FtballMom
Wed, May-16-07, 15:38
What a terrific thing you've done for yourself! You look awesome and such a happy smile, too!

Enjoy your new self - you deserve it!

noodleCArb
Mon, May-21-07, 19:31
how much calories do you consume a day martamarta? you look fantastic! im planing on going through a low calorie deal myself but am having doubts. care to share your routines?

joylorene
Thu, Jun-28-07, 15:17
WOW!!!!! What a transformation !!!!! Please write your success story I want to hear more!!!!