PDA

View Full Version : Anybody from Ohio?

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

nOcaRbgurL
Tue, Feb-05-02, 18:40
I'm a newbie ready to start my challenge tomorrow and was wondering if there was anyone from Ohio that would like to get together and exercise with me a few times a week. I would really appreciate the company and I know that the more the merrier! :roll:

nelso117
Wed, Feb-06-02, 10:50
Not from Ohio. But I'm from Michigan(don't worry, the better half). Do you have a lot of snow there? Because that's been my worst part of working out. I'm always waiting for them to plow the sidewalks so I can run and sometimes that never happens. Just wondering if you run into that problem. Good luck on starting!

nOcaRbgurL
Wed, Feb-06-02, 10:58
No, we definitely havn't had alot of snow, 6 inches total this winter!!! I'm thinking of working out inside at home, probably doing sit-ups and push-ups. Once I get a little more energy, i'll probably jog a little, i'm not going to push too hard. Well, good luck with you in Michigan and all, much luck and success to you :thup: