PDA

View Full Version : Candex

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

betty76
Mon, Feb-04-02, 10:29
Would love to hear from anyone who has tried Candex for Candida and if it works or not. Thanks

ShadowTail
Mon, May-19-03, 09:01
I just bought this the other day. Did you use this? Did it work?

ShadowTail
Thu, May-22-03, 16:48
I've only been using this since Monday and I'm having great results with no die off symptoms. I have'nt been able to get out to buy a probiotic yet. I plan to this weekend, but still having great results.

Michigan1
Mon, Jun-09-03, 16:35
Any further feedback on this stuff?

ShadowTail
Mon, Jun-09-03, 17:16
I've had great success with this product! I started losing weight the first week I was on it and the yeasties have subsided :) I still take a probiotic to play it safe. I did'nt have any dieoff symptoms either. I highly recomend it. I dropped all dairy and vinigar. But Atkins says that you can have mozzarela and cream cheese.
I did have to use 2 bottles though and it is a little pricey. Of course I don't know how much the other ones cost.

Jeanne Sch
Wed, Jul-02-03, 11:04
Can anyone tell me where to order Candex online? I went to my health food store and they didn't have a clue as to what it was.

m1whowaits
Wed, Jul-02-03, 13:56
I used Candistroy. It comes with the antifungal and a probiotic. You can order it at iherb.com. It's not expensive and works very well. I would recommend it to anyone.

Liz

senimoni
Mon, Aug-30-04, 16:14
Bump - I'm debating on this or something more homemade such as a bentonite/psyllium husk/caprilyic acid concoction.

senimoni
Mon, Sep-06-04, 05:34
bump...........

Gailew
Tue, Jun-07-05, 17:06
I've just been reading about this--at the Pure Essence Labs site. Has anyone used this long term? It's supposed to break down the cell walls of candida and get rid of candida without a lot of die-off symptoms, so it's different from other anti-fungals. (Is candistroy the same sort of thing?)--Gail

Dave56362
Tue, Jun-07-05, 22:53
Another product i have heard of that breaks down the cell walls and is supposed to prevent yeast from becoming resistant is "Yeast Away". It uses cellulase which is supposed to eat cellulose which is what the cell wall of yeast is made of. http://www.peakhealthcareproducts.com/yeastaway.htm