PDA

View Full Version : Walk away the pounds

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

liss567
Fri, Feb-01-02, 19:33
I was thinking about doing the walk away the pounds videos, by leslie sansone....do they sound like a good workout to go along with this diet? :spin:

jesdorka
Fri, Feb-01-02, 22:00
i have 2 of her videos, walk aerobics and advanced walk aerobics, i don't know if these are what you are referring to. as whether or not they are good i can tell you i started with the 1st one over 6 yrs ago after leg surgery and could barely lift my leg and after 2yrs started the advanced one and have used it consistently to this day. it works for me and possibly could for you as well. give them a try & see.good luck

cyntalkalo
Sat, Feb-02-02, 09:11
These are great when you can't get out. You don't need gym equipment. I live in small quarters so most any gym type thing is out of the question. They are not whimpy work outs. They have several different levels on the tapes from 1mile to 3 miles which is something to work up too. Happy walking

Gwennie
Sat, Feb-02-02, 10:50
Hi I am Gwen and pretty new here. I have the 1 through 3 mile tape and I can't say enouph about them. I love! them. Now I am a walkin fool! Last year when the weather was good I walked 5 miles everyday and lost 45 lbs. Now I am walkin anywheres from 2½ miles to 4½ miles. I do live in washington though so rain,rain,rain, when i can't go out walkin I really like the tapes. They accually work more muscles and the weights you get with the tapes are very! cool. These are perfect fro someone who can't do alot of exercise too. Good luck and have fun. ;)

liss567
Sat, Feb-02-02, 11:15
thanks for the advice I have done the tapes a few times and reaaly liked them ....I thought it would help to speed up my weight loss if i worked out with the tapes too... The only problem is I have been on the diet for about 5 days and i still feel really tired , i just don't have the energy to do even the one mile walk!!!
Hope this rut doesn't last long!!

SLynnTx
Mon, Feb-11-02, 15:53
These tapes sound perfect...can someone tell me where to get them?

liss567
Mon, Feb-11-02, 17:01
I just saw these tapes at sam's club for 17.95...i got my online for 39.99...i should have waited!!