PDA

View Full Version : Re-Induction Day 3 :)

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

TheGoddess
Fri, Feb-01-02, 07:17
Thank you to all those who helped me get my butt back on track , Im now on day 3 and feeling great again!! Lets lose these pounds and fight these carb demons, Now if I can make it past all those candy hearts Ill be in good shape :) and not to mention my daughters Birthday the 28th of Feb , I think I will be strong enough by then to endure cake and cookies and such.

Maybe we will skip the big cake this year for her and just buy a small one for her and her sister but have it decorated really nicely and all so it will be gone before I want some hahaha...

THANKS Trina

DWRolfe
Fri, Feb-01-02, 09:05
Sorry for the inserting my previous message in the wrong place. I don't even know how I made this mistake!

Anyway...good luck, good wishes to you!

TheGoddess
Fri, Feb-01-02, 11:28
:wave: Thats okay funny things happen with these boards hehehheee ,, Thanks and good luck to you too your doing great!
I have been off for sometime and Im doing pretty good now I feel like I can do this :thup: And yes my Mom is in the hospital so maybe when Im there I can also try to get weighed good idea. Thanks!

Take care , Trina

ps..I also replied in the other posting :wave:

sunsight13
Fri, Feb-01-02, 11:34
Hi Trina,

I know that it seems hard and that it seems like a long way to go, but remember, you have the support of many people that you don't even know. Check out how many times people read your threads. They may not reply but each one is sending supportive thoughts your way. This is a great place to make friends and to be a friend. I look forward to your successes. And I am glad to see that you got back up on that horse again.

Good luck and know that we are out here cheering for you! :cheer:

Susan

TheGoddess
Sun, Feb-03-02, 21:03
Thanks Sunsight :wave:

I am still going and trying to see if I can make it through awhile longer before restarting my journals I guess Im sometimes a bit well urrr weird about such things heeeheee But I will start it again soon and as soon as my new computer comes thru I will be working on my web site woohooo :cool: