PDA

View Full Version : New/ Testing

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Sheelah
Tue, Jan-29-02, 10:26
all all all :wave: Hi Everyone...I'm new here and I hope to get alot of information and support to keep me going. I currently am not doing the atkins diet but I am doing one very simular with the exercise place I go to 4x's a week. It's called "Curves" just for women and I just Love it there. It's the only place I have found that I have been able to stick with so far! I've been going for 6 months now. But, I just decided to try the diet that they provided.
I have been on it for two weeks and the first week I lost 7 lbs (on the scale) and with the fat counter I was down an actual 5 lbs of FAT so 2 lbs was water. I go weigh again this Wednesday and I hope to be down a little more...I have a long way to go until goal! But, I'm patient. Any advice out there?

Thanks,
Sheelah