PDA

View Full Version : Atkins Induction Phase

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

KASSY
Mon, Jan-28-02, 14:06
I had given up on myself after trying in November and December.
However, I started the Atkins Induction today and would like to see if anyone else started as well?
If so, lets do it together and compare our progress.

Anyone interested???

doreen T
Mon, Jan-28-02, 14:19
hi Kassy,

Good for you to get back on the wagon, you can do this :thup: I've moved your post to the Atkins interest forum, where I'm sure you'll meet some fellow "Inductees".

All the best to you, and happy low-carbing.

Doreen

slm6596
Wed, Jan-30-02, 14:05
Hi Kassy,

I just saw your post about being on the induction. I hope it went well for you. I started on Suzanne Sommers program, but found I was eating too many carbs and stopped losing (although I'm glad it helped wean me into a lower carb program, and I can at least maintain on her plan). However, I was at a stall for 2-3 months and realized it was from Carbolite bars and Delite Chocolate bars (which are very good, but have "hidden carbs"). Anyway, two weeks ago, I went on the Induction plan of Atkins and am down 4 pounds since then. I am finally in the 140's again (haven't been that weight for 100 years or so). I was 148 this morning and was thrilled. Will be glad to get to 145, then 140 . . . Every 5 pounds is a thrill. Actually, after being on the stall, every pound is a thrill. How are you doing?

ohtobeslim
Sat, Feb-02-02, 01:57
:confused: Kassy, Hi I also just got started with the induction phase yesterday january 31, I went to the dr. and he said I was a whopping 205, after I picked myself up off the floor, I went on this diet immediatley. However I have no support from friends or husband, they think I shouldn't do this diet. I however read the results and I'm gonna try...but I need help with the food process, I don't know what to eat, for breakfast I had scrambled eggs, lunch a hamburger patty, and dinner a chicken breast with cheese, is there anything else? I need help! thanks!!