PDA

View Full Version : Going on Vacation

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

chrisews
Sun, Jan-27-02, 20:55
I'm going on vacation and just spent a few hours TAKING IN my summer weight clothes. I've been on since Halloween and beleive me it works, and it's not that hard to resist carbs when first, you can see the success and second You can use the receipes I find on this site which make me feel not deprived. I'll be gone a month, and I have everyintention on staying on my new WOE . It'll be hard, however, without being able to check in and read the wonderful posts I real hear. Wish me luck. Chris :wave:

Marieaa
Sun, Jan-27-02, 22:12
Chrisews :wave: You have a good holiday and tell us all about it when you get back, :eek: I got 8 " of snow and your talking about summer clothes that are too oooooooo loose. Good for you. You will do okay on the food . As you know Its your body not some one else,, that will make a diff with you. So have fun and we will see you when you get back. slimmer and fit. :wave:

lauraW
Mon, Jan-28-02, 09:19
You have a great time..and with an attitude like yours..you will do wonderfully...

Let us know how it went when you get back..

Laura