PDA

View Full Version : A Little Late Posting This

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Walkerbabe
Tue, Dec-12-06, 14:03
Three days ago, I reached 60 days on the Meat and Egg WOE which has
given me a 24 lb weight loss!

I plan to stay on this WOE through December, then decide on whether to
go Atkins or SBD.

joylorene
Tue, Dec-12-06, 15:43
Great for you!!! You'll have to let us know which plan you choose after December - GOOD JOB

paisley
Tue, Dec-12-06, 15:48
way to go :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Walkerbabe
Thu, Dec-14-06, 09:08
Joylorene and Paisley, thanks for the :hyper: . Appreciated!

I am greatly leaning towards ATKINS since I LOVE meat! SBD tends to reawaken my cravings.

sloslo1
Fri, Dec-15-06, 08:55
your doing great keep up the good work ,I am sure you will find success no matter what plan you will choose .Just listen to your body and you will do fantastic.

Walkerbabe
Fri, Dec-15-06, 11:21
Thanks, Sherry! I am just staying focused.

bjacarb
Fri, Dec-15-06, 20:11
wow! that is great!! im so impatient, i guess i want to loose this weight over night. day 17 for me! i havent weighed because i dont want to get discouraged. wish me luck.

Walkerbabe
Sun, Dec-17-06, 09:43
Luck to ya, Bjacarb!

JulianaLC
Sun, Dec-17-06, 09:48
http://img99.imageshack.us/img99/2887/wtgqe5.gif

bjacarb
Sun, Dec-17-06, 19:29
can someone tell me if your body can be in keytosis (the sticks are purple) and still not loose weight? every day my sticks have turned colors, and its day 20 for me, and i still havent lost any more weight! am i just being impatient?