PDA

View Full Version : It is Possible!

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

TerrieP
Fri, Jan-25-02, 11:56
After deciding not to step on the scale this morning and to only weigh myself every other day (because I couldn't stand the fluctuations up and down), I tried on a pair of old dress pants for a hoot.:lol:

To my total amazement this morning, I fit into a pair of size 16 dress pants that I couldn't even button two months ago. They not only fit, but they are baggy in the rear.

I said to myself can that possibly be correct, they fit! I checked the tag many times and yes, they do fit even if the scale is barely moving and being in Ketosis the whole time with no cheats.

Let me tell you that gave me the lift I needed. I guess all that fat is readjusting itself somewhere. :clap:

So to all of you who have not see the scale move much after week three . . . . try on your old clothes. I am sure that all of us have many sizes in our closets. Mine go from size 8 to 18 and I am ready to at least fit into the 12-14 range and get rid of the bigger clothes.

jo_
Fri, Jan-25-02, 12:43
TerrieP, congratulations!! I am so happy for you. I can't wait until I can get into some of my other clothes. Unfortunately I don't have a closet full of stuff. I've always bought stretchy stuff that would move through three or four sizes (at least) without any tell tale signs. That was great strategy for moving up but sad for moving down LOL!!

Keep up what your doing you're doing GREAT and I am so happy for you!!
Jo

TerrieP
Fri, Jan-25-02, 12:55
Trust me, I have my fair share of stretchy stuff too! (I have noticed that some of my stretchy wear doesn't have to stretch out so far anymore!)

I vow that I won't have to buy elastic waist clothes anymore. (Of course, I will have to wear, for the time being, my elastic wear now.)

Good luck to you too!