PDA

View Full Version : low carb products (Keto)?

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

happy2lose
Tue, Jan-22-02, 17:27
Does anyone know of any canadian store or online store that carries Keto products? I can only find the products available in the US and that seems really hard to believe.

I am desperate for a piece of bread...I have tried several different low carb recipes and failed to find a decent bread.

If anyone has some suggestions....I am all ears!!!!

tamarian
Tue, Jan-22-02, 17:52
To my knowledge, there isn't. I know of a Canadian web site that tried to do it, but they went out of business. There URL is still live, but I got reports they don't process any orders, and their email return errors, so I took them off our shopping links page. :(

Wa'il

IslandGirl
Wed, Jan-23-02, 03:03
I'm looking into adding some Keto products to the LowCarb FoodExperts Canada site, but haven't yet tested their bread mixes. Should know within the month...

However, I've tried several of the bread recipes, and the Carbolite mix, and found them all QUITE acceptable and easy to make. Certainly the recipes are a better price, overall. Maybe you didn't get the right recipe, yet? The ones on this site have all been taste-tested, I assure you :D

PS: moved to the Local Support Groups:Canada forum in case there's any other tips to be had on a Canadian source for Keto products... I'm open-minded about it! :D