PDA

View Full Version : Help-chatroom login problem?

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Jo-Ann 2
Tue, Jan-22-02, 07:29
I'm having difficulty logging into the chatroom. I log in my name and password and the forum says I'm in, but when I go to the chatroom after I click I get the message " transfer interupted" then I'm asked to go back and login but when I do this I end up at the last forum site I was at. Please help me, do I have to reset something on my computer.
I've tried on another computer and still can't get on. I'ld love to chat. :confused:

tamarian
Tue, Jan-22-02, 11:06
Hi Jo-Ann,

You simply need to edit your profile options, and check "yes" for "Automatically login when you return to the site?"

Wa'il

Jo-Ann 2
Tue, Jan-22-02, 13:55
Every time I think I've gotten most of this figured out I find out "I'm still a newbie". Thanks for your patients, I'm sure that I will be calling for your assistance again. It sure is great to have someone to help you out when you are in new territory.
Thanks again Jo-Ann