PDA

View Full Version : Coffee with the Whoosh Fairy !

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

texas-newf
Mon, Jan-21-02, 08:23
Howdy all ! I just wanted to share a little success story with you. I've lost 7lbs this week. I went from 417 to 410 from Jan 12 to 19. I fell like I'm having a regular weekly coffee visit with the Whoosh Fairy !! This represents 27 lbs lost since Dec 4 and I've never felt so energetic in years... Of course I have a long way to go, but one step at a time and I will get there !! Have a good day everybody and remember to drink your water !! :wave:

Craig

Karen
Mon, Jan-21-02, 11:14
Congratulations Craig! Isn't it a wonderful feeling to know that you - with a little Fairy assistance ;) - are doing something great for yourself?

Karen

Marlaine
Mon, Jan-21-02, 16:16
:cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Congratulations!! Dontcha love it when the hard work pays off!!

Marlaine

Rosebud
Mon, Jan-21-02, 17:09
Stop monopolizing the whoosh fairy!!!!
She's urgently needed elsewhere! :D

(Congratulations, You're doing wonderfully!)

:rose:Rosebud:rose:

Pixie
Tue, Jan-22-02, 10:18
Way to go!!! Thats just excellent!! As you can see Im new to all this, but with stories like yours I know Im going to stay around and loose weight here with my friends!!

Thanks

Emma

Sh'ra
Tue, Jan-22-02, 11:09
Craig, you are doing so great! I'm so proud of you, and it gives me inspiration and determination to keep going, and not be discouraged by slow results. I'm so glad this WOL is helping! Keep up the good work!

Shalom,
Sh'ra

Lessara
Tue, Jan-22-02, 11:16
Doesn't it just feel great to lose after being heavy for so long?! I know what you mean by being more energetic. I actually get up and go to room to room without asking someone else to get something for me! :D

Victoria
Tue, Jan-22-02, 11:40
Good for you Craig! Isn't that incredible, to have started only a little less than 2 months ago and have lost 27 pounds already. You are an inspiration. Thanks for keeping us posted on your success. :wave: Victoria

tamarian
Tue, Jan-22-02, 13:24
Craig,

Congrats! And if you're wondering about the traffic in this thread, I've been guilty of exposing this relationship :p of your here:

http://forum.lowcarber.org/showthread.php?s=&threadid=30919

Wa'il