PDA

View Full Version : Got my package today

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Brett
Fri, Jan-18-02, 18:06
Hey Judi! :wave:

Just wanted to thank you for the quick turn-around. Picked up my parcel at the postal outlet today, and now I've got the syrups and chai all arrayed on my counter... Can't decide which one to try first :D

BTW, did you crumple up all those newspapers yourself? :p Everything came through perfectly.

See ya,

Brett.

IslandGirl
Sun, Jan-20-02, 21:05
I'm absolutely pleased everything was fast and intact for you!

And yes, each and every bit of that packaging was done with my own delicate wee hands :lol: as I'm a one-woman totally hands-on operation (and spare time at that).

As for which to try first, I saw a container of Chai ice cream at the health food store today, and I was of course thinking about whipping some up at home! Wanna try it?

I'd suggest:
2 Cups Whipping Cream, whipped to the soft peak stage
1/4 - 1/3 Cup DaVinci Chai Concentrate
1 pinch salt
1/8th teaspoon white Stevia extract
Stir the salt and stevia into the Chai Concentrate. Scrape the whipped cream into an ice cream maker, and turn it on. Slowly pour in the Chai Concentrate mixture while the machine is turning. Eat. (makes 4 LARGE servings).

:lol: let me know how it turns out?