PDA

View Full Version : need of help

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

girthy
Tue, Jan-15-02, 06:02
help!!! I'm on a plateau
hi all! I need some help! I have lost 5 lbs in 2+ weeks and last time I did atkins I feel like I lost a lot more quicker! I have been working out at leat 6 days a week, 30 min cardio(hard) and weight training...and I am really sticking to the diet..I wonder though..I was told that you are not supposed to exceed 4 oz of cheese on the new dr atkins..I am a big consumer..could this be keeping the weight on? I also look a little thinner, could I just be incresing my muscle mass? (i used to run track competatively, so I have lots of muscle)..also, what should I eat?????? I am running out of ideas for snacks!!! I need help!!!!
Lastly, has anyone tried fruit2o? w/ splenda? It tastes great! Can this be used as a way to get in all your water????
w/b please!!!! I really need help!!!!
thanks!!!
As many suggestions of good food snacks and mals would be great..(ps..those atkins bars are awful!!!!)
desprate but still trying, girthy

tamarian
Wed, Jan-16-02, 21:17
Hi Girthy,

Yes, with all the workout you're doing, you may have lost fat and gained muscle, which is great.

Make sure you take measurements in addition to the scale.

As for food ideas, head to the Kitchen forum and the recipe pages. With thousands of recipes, it's hard to run out of ideas. :)

Wa'il