PDA

View Full Version : Tonight's Upgrade

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Webmaster
Wed, Nov-01-00, 20:47
Hi all,

Tonight we will upgrade to a new server. This means no more of the "too many connection" error that happens occasionally.

This will take place at 2 am eastern, 11 pm pacific and shouldn't take more than an hour max.

Wa'il

tamarian
Sat, Nov-04-00, 20:17
Great, it's been a few days, and no more of those "too many connections" errors. The new server is looking good!

doreen T
Sat, Nov-04-00, 22:03
hi Wa'il

Gosh, it's been less than a week, and things are going great. The new server upgrade should be great, too. I haven't got anymore error messages since before the last upgrade, so I imagine this will just about make things perfect!! Awesome.

Glad your 'puter problems got fixed, wow, you managed to salvage all your data, that's great. I lost a lot during my virus disaster; I now am very religious about System Save and backing up onto floppies and/or CDs.

Doreen