PDA

View Full Version : Success stories

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Jonahsafta
Thu, Jun-08-06, 08:18
Has anyone else noticed that pre- and maintenance has no success stories under that heading. ive been watching a long time to see if any one posts..

anyone wanna a risk and say why they dont consider themselves a success story or why we dont post it... For me...I still dont feel successful...my struggles convince me that I'm not there yet....

Judynyc
Thu, Jun-08-06, 08:43
Has anyone else noticed that pre- and maintenance has no success stories under that heading. ive been watching a long time to see if any one posts..

anyone wanna a risk and say why they dont consider themselves a success story or why we dont post it... For me...I still dont feel successful...my struggles convince me that I'm not there yet....

ummm...Deborah? there is a whole section filled with success stories. Did you read the thread at the top? it does tell us where to write it. I've written mine and I've got a success button in my posts so that you can press it and go to my success story. :idea: :D

4beans4me
Thu, Jun-08-06, 08:56
Check here Deborah:

http://forum.lowcarber.org/forumdisplay.php?s=&daysprune=7&f=86

Or, as Judy mentioned, click on the success button located at the bottom of posts.

Jonahsafta
Thu, Jun-08-06, 09:04
ROFL...I guess I..uh...well uhhh...Opps

Judynyc
Thu, Jun-08-06, 09:22
ROFL...I guess I..uh...well uhhh...Opps

technology is your friend Deborah!! really it is!! :lol:

Just click on everything to see what it does...thats how I taught myself!! :idea: :agree: :D

DaddioM
Thu, Jun-08-06, 12:07
ROFL...I guess I..uh...well uhhh...OppsWEDGIE TIME!!!:lol:

Judynyc
Thu, Jun-08-06, 15:54
WEDGIE TIME!!!:lol:

I'll leave the pleasure of this to you Mike!! :lol:

Jonahsafta
Thu, Jun-08-06, 18:49
ROFLMBO.......OK I am truly blonde to the roots..
Judy how do i post a picture on my posts??

Judynyc
Thu, Jun-08-06, 19:25
ROFLMBO.......OK I am truly blonde to the roots..
Judy how do i post a picture on my posts??

Well now...lets see....first you upload the photo to your gallery, do you know how to do that?

Then you take the url aka address and copy and paste it to where you want to post the pic and put these tags around it [*img]url /address[*/img] and remove the asterisks I put there. That should do it!! :)

I'm going to post a pic here for you to see, click on my quote button and you'll see how I did it.

Actually, the address already had the img tags around it so you don't have to add it.

http://forum.lowcarber.org/gallery/files/5/3/3/6/6/IMG_0056.JPG
this pic is of me at my rebirth-day party a few weeks ago. :D

MeBLady
Thu, Jun-08-06, 20:19
Judy,

I just have to say that I love that picture of you! You are one beautiful lady!

Hee, you look very different without your glasses.

Judynyc
Fri, Jun-09-06, 07:34
Judy,

I just have to say that I love that picture of you! You are one beautiful lady!

Hee, you look very different without your glasses.

Thanks Lori!! :blush:

I was a little drunk in that pic:daze: