PDA

View Full Version : Work In Progress

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

skippie
Mon, May-01-06, 06:40
Hi Everyone,
I was posting in my journal this morning and put "I'm a work in progress" at the end of my entry. And I got to thinking about posting it here too.

We all have over come so much to make it this far. Weither you are just starting or have been at it for a while like me. You are a work in progress.
You need to be proud of the changes you have made. And give yourself a little pat on the back. Now look at the changes you still need to do. :idea:

How about joining me and sharing something you are overcoming while on this journey.
While I've made so many changes already there are a few I'm still working on. So here is one of my biggest to my "I'm a work in progress".

I'm cutting out BUTTER.
This is my major vice, I cooked with it, added it to veggies. I've bought the approved diet margarine and plan to use it. Its time to change. :agree:
I'm a work in progress.

MorphingMe
Mon, May-01-06, 07:09
This is a great thread! I know I tend to look at how far I still am from goal and not how far I've come so this is a great idea. I am adding exercise, this is the 5th straight week and that's something new for me.