PDA

View Full Version : Daily intake routine

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

John19
Tue, Jan-08-02, 01:32
This is usually how my day goes.

Wake up and excercise for about 15-20 mins on excersice bike and do some stretches.

Take a multi vitamin and eat 2 eggs for breakfast.
water water and more water

For lunch i usually eat just plain old chichen or steak.

water water and more water

Im not big on dinner so i usually snack on 4 or 5 slices of cheese and thats it.

Should I add more food to my meals? like maybe bacon with the eggs or mayonaise with chichen (not too bad) or so something more with my dinner?

I just started reading a book about atkins but Im a pretty slow reader :( So it will take time.

Also i go to bed around 2-3 am and wake up around 11am if that helps. So my breakfast is around 11, lunch at 3-4 and dinner around 8 or 9 or maybe 10.

Thanks again for feedback!

agonycat
Tue, Jan-08-02, 04:05
John you should be eating 10 to 12 times your body weight in calories. After all this isn't a starvation diet, it's low carb.

To get an idea of what every one does day to day try checking out the bootcamp/journal section of the forums located on the main page.

:)