PDA

View Full Version : The cookbooks

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

lisaf
Mon, Jan-07-02, 20:04
Anyone else using the cookbooks? I have the regular cookbook but not the vegetarian one. I absolutely love it! The meatloaf is divine...and this comesfrom someone who HATES meatloaf.
Lisa

Sharon
Mon, Jan-07-02, 21:23
Glad to know you like the cookbook. I checked it out last time I was at Chapters...but it was right before Christmas and I didn't feel I should treat myself!! (no pun here)

jan9
Wed, Jan-30-02, 17:56
I have her regular cookbook and it's great. I just wish she would let us have some deserts. I am waiting for her new book it is due out this April.

lisaf
Fri, Feb-01-02, 20:09
Hi jan9 -

I had no idea she had another book coming out! Is it a cookbook? Any info would be great!

jan9
Sat, Feb-02-02, 16:37
Schwarzbein's book is called The next step to Metabolic Continum. It's due out in April I saw it at Amazon.com

YogaBuff
Sat, Feb-02-02, 17:52
Oooooh! A new book?? I didn't know. THANKS!
yb :daze:

judy130
Mon, Mar-04-02, 04:12
I couldn't find it on the amazon website, but it is mentioned in the drhormone.com page.

JudyAH
Wed, Mar-06-02, 02:17
Hi,

I am starting to use it. I started with the salad dressing. The blue cheese is awesome.