PDA

View Full Version : Holiday Parties

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

hare_ball
Mon, Jan-07-02, 17:21
Well the parties did me in. I gained 8 lbs over the holidays. The good thing is that I had planned on getting off of the WOE before the holidays. I expected to gain 10 lbs. I knew if I expected to be good and not gain I would get down on myself.

Well, I expected to gain and now I am back on induction. The way I look at it is you only live once. There is no reason to beat yourself up if you don't have to. Just remember your long term plan and follow it. I am planning on losing those 8lbs during induction and I will be back on track.

Just wanted to write this down for myself. Hope everyone had a great holiday season.

KASSY
Thu, Jan-10-02, 13:34
I fell off over the holidays also- I jumped right back on- and am hoping for the best-
thats all we can do, right?