PDA

View Full Version : 120 Goal Anyone..New to this.

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

WebbMomOf3
Mon, Jan-07-02, 12:12
Hi,
I am 5 foot 3 and 143 pounds, trying to get to 120, so I have 23 lbs to lose, anyone want to be my buddy :)
BTW Lost 7 lbs since being on the LC diet since
Jan. 2nd 2002.
:yay:

Ruth
Mon, Jan-07-02, 19:05
Hi Mitzi!

I will probably NEVER aim for 120 ;) I'd be a bone rack. In my browsing I noticed a petite thread in this forum. With your profile I think you'd fit in perfectly over there.

Take care

WebbMomOf3
Tue, Jan-08-02, 12:35
Thank you Ruth :)

Ella
Mon, Feb-04-02, 05:15
Hi, WebbMomOf3,

I hope to get to 120 eventually. I'm 139 at the moment (I see have to update my stats :( ), but I think I put a couple of pounds on through increasing lean body mass (so I like to think). Well, to be totally honest I was 139.8 this morning. Here... I said it! So we have the same weight to loose.

I've been doing Atking since Oct 2001. But now I'm thinking moving to the Protein Power. In fact, I tried to do it for a week by increasing my carbs and protein, but gained some weight and gone back to Atkins Induction. The weight gain might be also explained by gorging on lowcarb chocolates ;) .

I hope to get to 137 by the end of this week. Hmm... quite ambitious of me, one might say :p

Ella

Dinky
Thu, Feb-07-02, 21:07
Hi Webmomof3! We have a great collection of ladies just your size. The first time I did Atkins 3 years ago, i had hit 150 lbs. I'm only 5.1, so it wasn't a pretty sight.

In case you didn't guess, I had backslid my way up those scales again, but I didn't wait so long this time ;)

I also joined the spring break countdown. Trying my absolute darndest to get below 120 with that group.

Sounds like you're doing great so far, keep it up, and stay in touch.

taisha
Thu, Feb-21-02, 12:17
webmom....let's buddy up I have 20 to lose. My email is a good way to chat.....tmturpin~cmsenergy.com