PDA

View Full Version : 1 week only CHEAT FREE challenge

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

way2goal
Fri, Mar-17-06, 09:59
Ok...I think that if I (and others) can do 1 week CLEAN..then that will make it easier to do 2 weeks CLEAN!

anyone care to join?! we HAVE to post our menus on the daily 'whatcha eatin' thread!

LET'S GO!!!!!!!!! :yay:

Midori
Fri, Mar-17-06, 11:01
:D Holly, I would join but I am doing a planned-birthday-cheat tomorrow. Count me in for the next round! :agree:

Samantha22
Fri, Mar-17-06, 11:06
Sure..count me in. I don't always have time to get on the forum and post alot...but i'll do my best to copy my menu from my journal...could you link me to the whatcha eatin thread?
Is today day one? Since tuesday i've been doing my own little two week cheatfree challange...since i'm going on vacaion a week from wednesday....i figured what better reason.

jodinicole
Fri, Mar-17-06, 11:38
I'm in the 100 days cheat free challenge, but I will do this too. I will give up all diet soda for one week and see how it goes! :lol:

way2goal
Fri, Mar-17-06, 12:07
Sure..count me in. I don't always have time to get on the forum and post alot...but i'll do my best to copy my menu from my journal...could you link me to the whatcha eatin thread?
Is today day one? Since tuesday i've been doing my own little two week cheatfree challange...since i'm going on vacaion a week from wednesday....i figured what better reason.

here's today's thread: http://forum.lowcarber.org/showthread.php?t=289692

Just look for a thread w/a subject line that contains the date in this forum!

GOOD LUCK!! (to ALL of us!)

way2goal
Sun, Mar-19-06, 11:23
I've been posting my meals..how about you ladies?? STill going strong!!!! only a few days left!!

jodinicole
Sun, Mar-19-06, 13:21
Hanging in there! No soda so far!!! :) I am drinking carbonated water, to trick me into thinking I'm drinking soda! LOL! :lol:

foxgluvs
Sun, Mar-19-06, 16:01
How are you guys all doing?