PDA

View Full Version : Dreamfield Pasta

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Tash
Sat, Mar-11-06, 12:10
:q: I have done Phase 1 for alomost 4 weeks now. I did lose :q: 12 pounds and am in mild ketosis still and now am thinking of going to phase II.
Has anyone tried Dreamfield Pasta and had any success/failure with it for the wait loss. I am type II and know that dreamfield pasta does not raise blood sugar but am curious on the weight loss side?

thank you

Tash

Lyndyn
Sat, Mar-11-06, 12:44
I've tried it and it tastes GREAT. I don't know where it fits in with SB, though.

Judynyc
Sat, Mar-11-06, 13:06
I've eaten it about once every 2 weeks while in weight loss mode and that did not interfere with my losing. I eat it a couple of times a week now in maintenance but I do weigh it on my digital scale to make sure that I do not cook more than my alotted 2 ozs. :idea: :agree:

I love it!! :yum: