PDA

View Full Version : 2/14-pour your heart (er, menu) on paper!

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

way2goal
Tue, Feb-14-06, 11:22
phase 1:
exercise: 45min muscle conditioning class, 15min running on treadmill (5.9mph); got headache and had to stop

B: 2 eggs + 2 whites , coffee, splenda, h&h
snack: almonds (20)
L; celery, cucumbers, white chicken chili
snack: 1c non fat yogurt
dinner:

GOAL this week; to try to replace eggs atleast 2x for breakfast

cagmom
Tue, Feb-14-06, 11:39
Phase 2

B=2 WW pancakes with sausage links with apple sauce s/f syrup 1 c milk for tea

sn=salsa on wasa cracker

l=salami & turkey roll ups w) l/f cheese cube on a bed of lettuce.

sn=carb control shake

d=salad with dress., 1 turkey sausage on WW pasta with zucchinni & carrots.

des=banana on a stick rolled in chocolate & jimmys.

CAG

skalar
Tue, Feb-14-06, 13:51
B: Breakfast Shake
S: almonds (plus I stole 2 strawberries from a big goodie tray. Stayed away from the cakes, cookies and chocolates though!)
L: I had ham and cheese quiche (didn't eat the crust) and caesar salad (didn't eat the croutons)... obviously I went out to lunch today.
S: 1/2 grapefruit and a packet of splenda
D:
S:

I went to a candy story across the parking lot from my work and bought a bunch of candies for DH. He's been so good about not snacking in front of me, that I thought he deserved a treat. Didn't touch any candies yet today... and they are EVERYWHERE.

pamb
Tue, Feb-14-06, 14:30
ok, its been a very hard day for me today and not because of Valentines day (well maybe that is it on a subconsious level). anyways, here goes it....

b - bannana w/ sf peanut butter, cappucino w/ sweet n low
s - smart food popcorn (white cheddar) :yum:
l - tofu woon sen (bean thread noodles, veggies, tofu), salad w/peanut dressing, 2 diet cokes, 2 peices hershey candies
s - none
d - 1 glass sangria, ropa vieja (shredded beef in tomato sauce), black beans, 1 nacho w/cheese, NO CHIPS!
s - none

skalar
Tue, Feb-14-06, 14:40
s - smart food popcorn (white cheddar) :yum:

Is that on plan? If so... YUMMMMMMM! I love that stuff!

Judynyc
Tue, Feb-14-06, 15:02
Is that on plan? If so... YUMMMMMMM! I love that stuff!

Popcorn needs to be eaten as a treat...please don't start eating it daily!!! :agree: :D

pamb
Tue, Feb-14-06, 15:06
I think you could have some of the fat free micro popcorn every once in a while. My treat i am sure is not on the plan, just part of the start of a not so good day for me foodwise. I needed something, that is just what i chose. :)

foxgluvs
Tue, Feb-14-06, 15:12
Menu today:

B: tuna salad
S: boiled eggs
L: Chicken veggie soup
S: small apple
D: Salmon with brussels, sweede, carrots and green beans

Water 125 floz

Excersise 12 minutes rebounder.

Judynyc
Tue, Feb-14-06, 15:26
phase II, todays food:

b- 1/2 cup s/f yogurt, hb egg/tuna salad w/ cucumber and tomato
s- 1 oz lt jarlsberg w/ 1 banana
l- 5 ozs chicken breast w/ cole slaw
s- 2 rye crackers w/ hummus
d- turkey chili w/ brussels sprouts
s- 1/2 cup s/f choc pudding

skalar
Tue, Feb-14-06, 15:39
I think you could have some of the fat free micro popcorn every once in a while. My treat i am sure is not on the plan, just part of the start of a not so good day for me foodwise. I needed something, that is just what i chose. :)Oh okay. I'm not a big popcorn junky (haven't had any in years)... but smart food cheddar popcorn is totally yummy. I'll stay away though until I'm on maintenance or need a treat. Thanks!