PDA

View Full Version : South Beachers....What are you eating today? 02/08

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

foxgluvs
Wed, Feb-08-06, 11:03
Phase II

B: chicken with veggies
S: none
L: leek soup
S: small banana
D: steak and salad

Water so far 125floz

Doesn't seem to be many takers on these threads....remember guys, it's important to log your food daily and very handy for those who might be just starting out or changing through the phases for them to see what others have been eating - so don't be lazy....join on in!! :)

pamb
Wed, Feb-08-06, 12:04
phase ii

b - spinach pie, bannana w/ sf peanut butter
s - lf cottage cheese w/ cinnamon,sweet n low, pecans
l - chicken lettuce wraps (lettuce, rice noodles, carrots, cucumber, grilled chicken)
s - 7 triscuit,celery, cilantro pesto dip
d - chicken stir fry, cheated a little with sauce :(, green beans
s - sf fudgicle

way2goal
Wed, Feb-08-06, 12:20
Phase 1:

no exercise yet.....will TRY to force myself onto treadmill for atleast 20min run tonite!

B: 2 eggs +2 whites, coffee, splenda, h&h
snack: 1c yogurt, non fat plain + splenda
L; cucumbers + cream cheese; almonds (I'm still hungry.............)
snack:
dinner:
snack:

skalar
Wed, Feb-08-06, 13:47
B: Breakfast Shake
S: piece of skim mozza and V8
L: big chef salad (egg, turkey, cheese and veggies)
S: small apple
D: salmon in a light soy/white wine marinade, steamed asparagus and probably some spincach sauteed in a little olive oil w/ some light feta.
S: fudgesicle most likely and/or some nuts.

Phase II

My exercise today will be working on my basement... renovations are crazy.

Judynyc
Wed, Feb-08-06, 14:35
Phase 1:

no exercise yet.....will TRY to force myself onto treadmill for atleast 20min run tonite!

B: 2 eggs +2 whites, coffee, splenda, h&h
snack: 1c yogurt, non fat plain + splenda
L; cucumbers + cream cheese; almonds (I'm still hungry.............)
snack:
dinner:
snack:

Holly
If you are hungry, why did you not eat any protein?

Judynyc
Wed, Feb-08-06, 14:36
b- 1/2 cup s/f yogurt, coffee w/ ff H&H and splenda
s- 1 hb egg w/ ind can salmon w/ lt mayo and cucumber and cherry tomatoes
l- 1/3 cup hummus w/ carrots and tomato, 2 whole grain 4 gram fiber rye crackers
s- none
d- 2 cups chicken chili w/ 1/2 cup whole grain kamut pasta
s-

way2goal
Wed, Feb-08-06, 14:37
Judy..I'm a teacher...and was TOO busy correcting math to get lunch....unfortunately, BAD decision, as I then ate some potato chips since I was so hungry. THIS SHOULD BE A LESSON!..............learned it!!!!!

will DEFINITELY run on treadmill tonite! :D

Judynyc
Wed, Feb-08-06, 14:39
Judy..I'm a teacher...and was TOO busy correcting math to get lunch....unfortunately, BAD decision, as I then ate some potato chips since I was so hungry. THIS SHOULD BE A LESSON!..............learned it!!!!!

will DEFINITELY run on treadmill tonite! :D

Is there a way to bring foods that you can eat while you are working? If I were in that situation, I'd bring harb boiled eggs and precooked chicken breasts as both are easy to carry and eat while working. :idea: :D

skalar
Wed, Feb-08-06, 15:44
Is there a way to bring foods that you can eat while you are working? If I were in that situation, I'd bring harb boiled eggs and precooked chicken breasts as both are easy to carry and eat while working. :idea: :DI also have HB eggs, and I keep a few pieces of cheese (the skim mozza) in the company fridge, just in case. I also have a baggie with pistachios that I keep in my drawer. I haven't used it yet though, since I like to have my pistachios in the evening and I only get one a day. A can of tuna goes a long way in reducing hunger as well. And that can sit in a drawer forever.

way2goal
Wed, Feb-08-06, 16:07
I agree, Judy. There really isn't an excuse...except that I didn't accomodate myself correctly! I'll plan to boil up a bunch of eggs--ohh...that just reminded me..I LOVE egg salad......think I'll whip some of that instead. NOTHING like egg salad spread on thin cucumber and celery!

cagmom
Wed, Feb-08-06, 16:20
Phase 2 Menu

B-1c fiber one ceral w)1c blueberries,1c 1% milk for tea & cereal.

sn-mozz on 2 tomato halves

l-Mex Salad[bk beans,salsa,peppers,onions , shredded cheddar cheese].

sn-1c l/f yogurt

d-chicken meatloaf[ground chicken,brown rice,onions, peppers & sesonings]tomato sauce on 1c wax beans.

des-berries

80 oz water 1/2 my wqeight.

CAG

Judynyc
Wed, Feb-08-06, 16:32
I agree, Judy. There really isn't an excuse...except that I didn't accomodate myself correctly! I'll plan to boil up a bunch of eggs--ohh...that just reminded me..I LOVE egg salad......think I'll whip some of that instead. NOTHING like egg salad spread on thin cucumber and celery!

Yayy!! Good for you Holly!! :thup:

There is nothing like being totally prepared with foods that are not only legal but that we love!! :yum:

Thats the way to stay on plan for the long haul!! :agree:

tinkerszs
Wed, Feb-08-06, 21:48
Phase 2:

B: 2 hb eggs, milk

S: 2 rye crackers spread with PB

L: my leftover Penne pasta from last night (Dreamfields . . .yummy), sf jello, cheese stick

S: cheese stick ,apple, milk, PB and rye crackers (I was hungry)

D: um . . . not telling

S: glass of wine, piece of dark chocolate

Judynyc
Wed, Feb-08-06, 21:58
my leftover Penne pasta from last night (Dreamfields . . .yummy),

I'm glad that you liked it!! :agree:

Where is your protein and veggie with that pasta? Did you know that 2 ozs is a serving?

cheese stick ,apple, milk, PB and rye crackers (I was hungry)
If you had eaten protein and veggie with your lunch, you would not have been so hungry when your snack time came. :idea: