PDA

View Full Version : Tell me how great you feel!

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

82sara82
Tue, Feb-07-06, 14:46
Do you feel a lot better now? Looking for some postive stories....especially those who fell off the wago and got back on and stayed on.

82sara82
Wed, Feb-08-06, 09:32
No one feels better?

skalar
Wed, Feb-08-06, 11:35
I feel a lot better! I have been on weightwatchers a few times, and I have gone up and down the scales. I've never felt this good before at this weight. I've even been a lower weight on WeightWatchers, and didn't have as much energy, sleep as well, etc. But I've only been at this a month... so just think how I'll feel come summer!

skippie
Wed, Feb-08-06, 11:57
You have asked if we feel better. While I've not really fallen off the wagon since starting SB, I've over Indulged in treats from time to time. :yum:

When I started SB July 6,2004 I could only walk the treadmill for 4 minutes and was dripping with sweat.Thought I was going to die. I couldn't do any stairs without extrem pain in my knees and ankles. I was tired all the time, and not fun to be with.(ask hubby :lol: )

Now I can do 1 mile in 20 minutes. I can go up and down my basement stairs without any pain in my knees or ankles.( but rainy days I have Arthritis pain still) Not to mention I can now wear regular size clothes.
I've learned to eat the correct portion sizes. I still have chocolate, or sweet treats now and then. NOT EVERYDAY, and only a 2-3 bites of a treat.

My hubby is my biggest cheerleader, he made his goal of loosing 60lbs in 6 months and has been at his goal for 1 year. All the new friends I have made here, keep me going. Somedays just coming to this forum is what keeps me honest, and moving towards my goal.

Judynyc
Wed, Feb-08-06, 14:54
Of course I feel better!! :agree: :D If you want to read my success story, just click on my success button below. :idea:

I can now get up out of a chair very easily......I can swing my body out of bed in one motion....I can get on the floor and back up again without a major hauling ;) my knees are much better !! I can walk so much faster and longer!!

I am still getting used to feeling this way as I'm still used to hauling my obese body around :rolleyes:

82sara82
Wed, Feb-08-06, 20:19
I read it. Greay job Judy!

Judynyc
Wed, Feb-08-06, 22:01
I read it. Greay job Judy!

Thanks! :D

TinyDancer
Thu, Feb-09-06, 16:03
I also feel much better. For me, it's mostly because I am keeping it off when I am not losing all of the time. It used to be that when I was on Weight Watchers in the past, I would constantly be up and down like a yo-yo. Now if I am at a stall period, I don't really gain and I pretty much can figure why I am not losing. I don't have much more to lose and right now I am dealing with a lot of stress in my life which will be ending soon. There is a light at the end of my tunnel. Meanwhile I am able to keep it off and not cave into my temptations like I have in the past. I over indulge once in a while by having a little more than I should of something or eat a sweet once in a while, but even then, I only have a few bites. For the most part, I am very pleased that I am being successful on the SB plan. :agree: I love being able to fit into clothes everyday and not having to look through my closet wondering what I will fit me today. That is such a wonderful feeling! :)

82sara82
Thu, Feb-16-06, 22:14
I love being able to fit into clothes everyday and not having to look through my closet wondering what I will fit me today. That is such a wonderful feeling! :)

Oh, that would be so nice :thup: