PDA

View Full Version : I am definately a murtle turtle

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

sLynng
Fri, Feb-03-06, 06:44
I am a turtle. I wish I wasnt. :( I have metobolic syndrom. I am loosing but so very slowly. I lost like 2 oz last week. I have high blood pressure and hyperinsulinemia.(with the AN....I hate it)Insulin Resistance sucks. I have a horrible delapitated back that keeps me from doing much in the way of exercise...........and I just know I am hypo. The doc said my thyroid tests are on the low end of normal. I really need help with this. I am not in the state of mind to "just give up" but dang it is just so hard to stay positive right now. I am under so much stress with my family. My hair is falling out, I feel swollen alot. My food has been pretty good......no big major cheats or anything. I am just poking along when I wish I was sprinting.:(

Zuleikaa
Fri, Feb-03-06, 07:24
I suggest a good supplement program including a 2 pill multivitamin with minerals, vitamin D, calcium, magnesium, and GTF chromium to help with the insulin resistance and metabolic syndrome.