PDA

View Full Version : Introduction (6 months later)

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

BostonLou
Fri, Dec-28-01, 08:24
Hello everyone.

I've been doing low carb eating for 6 months and have been to this forum many times but have never officially said hello

HELLO :)

that's all ;)

Cadence
Sat, Dec-29-01, 20:28
Hello Boiston. Congrats on seeing less of you! Keep it up.

Atriana
Sat, Dec-29-01, 20:52
Welcome! :wave: :wave: :wave:
You have done an amazing job at weight loss! Glad you have decided not to be a lurker anymore. Care to share any of the secrets to your success? Looking forward to hearing more from you.

DoodleBug
Sun, Dec-30-01, 14:56
Hi Boston!
Glad you officially joined us! You are doing so great with your weight loss. I wish you continued success in 2002! I grew up in MA and went to college in Boston (BC) - well Chestnut Hill! Now we live in NH, but can still get to the city in a little over an hour. Keep posting!
Hugs,
Carrie
:sunny:

JoAnnAtkin
Sun, Dec-30-01, 19:13
Looking at your stats you have done a GREAT job in the past 6 months. Words of wisdom to us newbies would be more than welcomed! This is a GREAT site! I am sure you will see that as time goes on! :D

Jo Ann in TEXAS :wave:

Sharon
Sun, Dec-30-01, 19:28
Welcome, so glad you decided to join into the conversation. Great to have you. I'm sure you have some great ideas with the success you've had already.

Looking forward to getting to know you.

BostonLou
Mon, Dec-31-01, 11:08
Thanks for the hellos and congratulations

I wish I could pinpoint exactly what has helped my success so far but I think it's just been dedication to the diet and no cheating :)

Oh, and Stir fry's are my new best friend

Happy new year!!

JoAnnAtkin
Mon, Dec-31-01, 11:46
Hi BostonLou,
Can you give us a recipe of your Stir Frys?
Thanks!
Jo Ann in TEXAS :wave: