PDA

View Full Version : Confession Booth

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

alto
Thu, Dec-27-01, 10:17
Great idea, Wa'il. I hadn't noticed it until today.

All of us "slip" at times, but I've seen other forums where the whole thing is a confession booth. "Help! I just ate a whole chocolate cake!" posted by the same person day after day. I think having a special place for "confessions" to pull them out of the main lowcarb discussion is TERRIFIC!!!! It's an obvious way to keep the emphasis of this forum on active low carbing!

Confessions are fine, but I hope we'll encourage people to change habits, to figure out why they're doing what they're doing, and not just say, "That's okay. I love chocolate too." :)

tamarian
Thu, Dec-27-01, 19:35
Thanks Alto,

It's Karen's idea! Might have been a tongue-in-cheek idea, but I liked it. It makes a good venting place.

Originally posted by alto
Confessions are fine, but I hope we'll encourage people to change habits, to figure out why they're doing what they're doing, and not just say, "That's okay. I love chocolate too." :)

I have no doubt about that, with all the great, supportive members we around here. :)

Wa'il