PDA

View Full Version : Displaced Calgarian Albertan

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

aprillmae
Thu, Dec-27-01, 08:47
Hey! I'm a displaced Canadian, living in the south (USA). Any other Albertans out there? What plan are you doing? How's going? Any tips? I'm starting the Protein Power plan on 01/01/02.

Hope to hear from ya'll.

April

gwilson38
Mon, Jan-07-02, 21:12
Hey April...nice to meet ya..Im in Calgary! So where abouts are U now? And what ya doing down there? I Received Protein Power LP for Xmas and read it in 2 days..LOL its a great book. The best tip I can give U is to drink lots of water. Make sure U get a good multi-vitamin aswell. I look forward to hearing from U and if U have any questuions please ask.

Chrissy
Mon, Jan-07-02, 22:14
Hi April, Im from Wainwright Alberta, its located in the central east part of Alberta. I am on Atkins, however I read PP......they are both good. However I like to keep my carbs to 30-35 to be in ketosis.

Why did you move from our great country, are you coming back. Its nice to meet you and welcome to the best LC forum in the world!

A tip I can give you, is never starve or go hungry, always eat some protein/fat if you are craving something sweet to eat too, and as gwilson, my Calgary bud says, drink that water!

Good luck and best wishes on PP!

:wave:

dawnmc
Thu, Jan-24-02, 09:56
Hey April - I'm a newbie too - and still in Calgary. How're you doing? I started same day as you - on Protein Power and another program I downloaded (Rapid Results).