PDA

View Full Version : An idea

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Lessara
Sun, Dec-23-01, 11:14
Can we have an area to put web sites that are useful?
So many times I've gotten some good sites but I can't find the thread that mentions it. Just and Idea :)

tamarian
Thu, Dec-27-01, 19:30
Very good idea Lessara. Yes, we need a "Low-Carb Resources" place, for members to pass on useful links they find. Coming up soon to a forum near you. :)

Wa'il

Lessara
Mon, Mar-11-02, 18:30
Wa'il, I thought you said you would look into this?

tamarian
Tue, Mar-12-02, 13:41
Yes, still looking into it. Initially I thought of just creating a sub-forum so people can create a thread and post a link. But eventually they will all scroll back and become hard to find as well. So I'm looking for a good script that organizes links into categories for easy access.

Well, if it takes too long to install such a script, we can just go ahead and make it a sub-forum. :)

Wa'il

Lessara
Tue, Mar-12-02, 15:48
Oh thank you, Great One!! :D

fiona
Sat, Mar-16-02, 11:42
{Tamarian: But eventually they will all scroll back and become hard to find as well. ...}

Wow! You think so far ahead. And you are right of course.

How about a "Find" facility within the thread so it could search a particular word, phrase etc ... not sure if this would be possible ... you are the expert.

Take care