PDA

View Full Version : your Orders! Yes!

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

IslandGirl
Fri, Dec-08-00, 16:20
At last, the commercial Purchase Orders are going in over the next 2 calendar days.

This means that those of you who have placed an order with LowCarb FoodExperts Canada, the *first* "Co-op" Canadian ordering site, can look to be receiving (if all goes as it should with UPS etc.) your orders within @ 2 weeks.

THANK YOU for your support (and you might want to be thinking about what you'll be wanting in January-February of 2001).

tamarian
Fri, Dec-08-00, 16:24
Congratulations Judi!

Best of luck,

Wa'il

r.mines
Fri, Jan-05-01, 09:46
I got my three packages of LC tortillas yesterday and they are *GOOD*! At least the one I tried was. I had half of one with canned salmon salad and the other half with cheese melted on top. A little bit of soy taste, but not bad ATALL, and it had the texture of a 'regular' whole wheat tortilla.

I made a turkey wrap for lunch today with a herb tortilla. Haven't tried it yet, but the herb variety smalls wonderful. In fact, the whole packet, when it arrived, smelled great - like an Italian restaurant in a box!

Thanks Judi! When can I order some more???

Rachel

IslandGirl
Wed, Jan-10-01, 03:22
Rachel, you can order more any time you want! LOL!

Actually, there will be a bulletin very shortly (to the world, so to speak); taking orders now and for the next couple of weeks or so for end-January deliveries, I hope!

I'm delighted you're enjoying them. I've got a kick out of the Original but haven't yet tried the GarlicHerb. Sure did get a nosefull of fragrance on those, though.