PDA

View Full Version : Victoria

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Sh'ra
Wed, Dec-19-01, 16:36
Victoria
Do you have a journal? I looked in the V section and didn't see anything posted by you. I'm curious, and would really like to see "menus" of what you're eating, quantities, etc. I like to see what others are doing, and if I might get ideas for me....so, where are ya?
Shalom,
Sh'ra

Victoria
Wed, Dec-19-01, 22:53
Oh, my...I look in here and see my name plastered on a thread. Wow! What a trip for a somewhat shy person. Indeed, Sh'ra--I haven't started a public journal. But I will consider it. I haven't really even explored that part of this forum much. It just seems so personal...but I understand the benefit of learning from each other. I will have to expand my use of the forum. But thanks for asking. :rolleyes: Victoria

alto
Wed, Dec-19-01, 23:38
I'll second the motion! Victoria, you don't have to pour out your heart and soul :) Just a listing of foods eaten and exercise, water, etc. would be nice. Good for us to get ideas, good for you to be able to look back at a week and see what's happened.

I've found doing one extremely helpful.

Sh'ra
Thu, Dec-20-01, 12:39
Sorry I invaded your shy sensibilities :D I just draw a lot of inspiration from your posts, and your weight loss, and would love to get a peek into some of what's helping -the foods you're eating, etc.

And, Journal has been good for me. Not only can I look and see what's going on with me, other people also come on and encourage, help, lift up. It's great motivation to continue and not give up.

Reading some other journals has helped me a lot, too. There are a few journals I'll read just to get ideas and inspiration from.

Anyhow, I'm not going to push you or anything :) Just wanted to put that journal bug in your ear

Sh'ra

Victoria
Fri, Dec-21-01, 12:27
Sh'ra and Alto,
You both are very encouraging people. I appreciate both of you. Well, I did it: I started a journal on the forum. I'm glad you brought it up, because like I said I had sort of neglected that part of the forum. I've found it and now hope to use it for ideas and encouragement as well. Thanks :rheart: Victoria