PDA

View Full Version : Question for the women.....

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

keriberry
Wed, Dec-12-01, 11:04
my apologies to the men who will read this - but I didn't really know where to post this question!

When during your menstrual cycle do you have the most weight gain? Is it somewhat standard for all women? Any help is appreciated!! :p

agonycat
Wed, Dec-12-01, 11:05
Not anymore!

:)

gwilson38
Wed, Dec-12-01, 12:14
when I was in a losing mode I found that for 10 days of the month...just before tom my weight would stay the same then afterwards I would lose the most for the next 3 weeks. However because I am in more maintainence now I find the week before I will put on a couple of pounds until after.

Atriana
Wed, Dec-12-01, 12:16
The week before I tend to gain 2 mystery pounds. They disappear by the 3rd day.

Sh'ra
Wed, Dec-12-01, 14:42
Well, I'm in the week before, and I thought I had gone down to 252, but the scale has been stuck on 254 for two days, so I'm hoping it's just the time of month and it'll drop again. Annoying, though. But always, even before this woe, I have gained a couple or held steady in the week before.