PDA

View Full Version : saying HI !!!

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

justme
Tue, Dec-11-01, 07:26
Hello to all ya Canadians....

The dinner you all is speaking of sounds like a bunch of fun.. I hope it all goes well for you all. I live here in Windsor , Ontario and am starting the diet or way of life after christmas. I' m really getting excited about it. I just know if i start now i will end up screwing it up .... Two weeks till christmas ya know. Anyway I'm a at home mom of two teens and a child care provider and waiting for a new child placement with childrens Aid. So in other words my life is full. I quit smoking in May and am looking forward to losing this 60 - 70 lbs....... One day at a time though......
Talk to ya all soon and looking forward to getting to know ya's..
Tina

IslandGirl
Tue, Dec-11-01, 13:07
Welcome.

Hope we can be of help to you and you thoroughly enjoy checking in here every day (I do).

Do you like to cook? Have a rummage through the LowCarb Kitchen, there's great LC recipes to start planning with, including some fine Holiday special meals or appetizers you can experiement with (never hurts to lose the sugar in even a little way).

Are you curious about LC Products and the information folks have already collected about them? Check out the LowCarb Products forum.

Have you introduced yourself in the Introductions Forum? When you get some time, have a look through there and then introduct yourself.

Merry Holiday Christmas Hannukah (and all the other special occasions) to You!