PDA

View Full Version : Life is grand...

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

SAMTigress
Sun, Dec-09-01, 09:20
I am so very happy!! :clap:

I weighed myself this AM -- AND, the scales read 253 pounds. That's after stepping and re-stepping 5 times just to make sure I wasn't seeing things. This means that I have lost 5 pounds since last Sunday, for a total of 7 pounds since I started 'Induction' on November 30th. I am so ecstatic and walking up in the clouds.

I'll be bikini shopping with my mom before I know it...

:wiggle:

I've also lost 2.5 inches from my B-W-H areas. I'm loving this. I slipped on one of my favorite t-shirts this AM (one that usually is a bit on the snug side) and it was loose. YES!!

All that hard-work, praying, and determination paid off.

I could :cry: , but I'm to darn :yay:

Thank you so much for your support.

God is great!!

Atriana
Sun, Dec-09-01, 09:29
You are doing great!
It is always such a rush to see those scale numbers go down.
Keep up the good work!

wawtigress
Sun, Dec-09-01, 11:35
:cool: great news today all around for our household with my 1 1\2 lb. loss. we are on our way. i'm into owl now and i'm making zucchini muffins with dr adkins bake mix for 2 to 3 carbs.he says you can cut the 6 carbs he list to 3 if you use his mix because he leaves out an ingredient in his bake mix . i just took out of the oven and they smell great. let you know how they taste. i used a recipe i have and converted like he said. wawtigress(mom)

lilwannabe
Sun, Dec-09-01, 15:51
I weighed myself this morning too...down another 2.5 lbs...I didn't post it though, cuz I am afraid it was wrong...I stepped on the scales twice, but if it goes up tomorrow I will be disappointed...so tomorrow morning if it still says down 2.5 I will post...what a great week it has been!!!!! :D :D :D

SAMTigress
Mon, Dec-10-01, 06:36
Mom, LWB, and all others...

Thanks so much for your support. I'll keep up the good work on my end and you do the same on yours.

Also, don't fret about a pound or two here and there...study the big picture. My hubby expressed that to me. I'm proud of both...all...of you.

My self-confidence has definitly had a boost since yesterday morning. I'm still soaring with the birds.

Have a super day!! :wave:

lilwannabe
Mon, Dec-10-01, 14:24
I was down again today..so I posted my new loss...yippy:D