PDA

View Full Version : Recipes - under my plan?

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

nsnd
Mon, Oct-31-05, 21:15
If I add recipes under My P.L.A.N. is there a way others can see them? or is it only for me? If I know my recipe then why do I want to add it at all?

What is the point then?

Nathan

Rosebud
Mon, Oct-31-05, 22:40
For me, the point is that when I want to add a serving of the particular recipe to my daily entries, I don't have to add each ingredient separately. ;)

I believe our webmaster is working on a way for the recipes to be made public, if you wish.

Rosebud:rose:

nsnd
Tue, Nov-01-05, 08:48
Yes, like my Journal come check out my recipes... I have some that I like and would like to see others like mine.

Nathan

CARBELLA
Mon, Jan-16-06, 17:11
Hi,
I'm a newbee,
I'm having trouble figuring out how to place a recipe I find and somehow place it in my plan so I can find it later.

nsnd
Tue, Jan-17-06, 07:44
Simply go to your plan and on the bottom right click on Food Lists and your recipes should be there as well as any favorites.

2bthinner!
Tue, Jan-17-06, 11:06
Hi,
I'm a newbee,
I'm having trouble figuring out how to place a recipe I find and somehow place it in my plan so I can find it later.

What I do is print the recipe out. On mine I can highlight just the recipe, hit ctrl p, pick selection on what to print, and it only prints what I highlighted (selected).

Then, go to New Recipe, type in the name and servings, then (this part threw me at first) Save it. Then go down and select ingredients and adjust amounts. If you can't find an ingredient in the database, just go to custom food and enter it. Then go to food list, select that, then across the top you have "favorites", "my custom", and I think "My recipes" is all the way on the right. Select edit under the name you gave the recipe you were working on. It automatically puts your recipes in your favorites.

2bthinner!
Tue, Jan-17-06, 11:08
If I add recipes under My P.L.A.N. is there a way others can see them? or is it only for me? If I know my recipe then why do I want to add it at all?
You could copy and paste them into the kitchen section on this forum..