PDA

View Full Version : hard to exercise

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

mazdababe
Thu, Dec-06-01, 12:30
I havent been here for a few weeks. I had been doing good on this woe, until i sprained my hand a few days ago. I havent been able to do exercises, except a little bit of walking. My weight hasnt really changed, I think maybe I lost a pound....but I really need to start doing some exercises! Any ideas that would not hurt my hand? :confused:

bsayne
Thu, Dec-06-01, 17:18
Do anything that doesn't hurt! Swimming? Walking more, Stretching, Stationary bike...keep one hand free. Park farther, take the stairs, whatever you can do. Just try not to let yourself off the hook from moving what can be moved. I find it's harder to keep the routine if I let myself off the hook for more than a day. Feel better and hang in there. I hope your hand heals real soon.

Bsayne