PDA

View Full Version : Newbie w/PCOS ---stalled weight loss

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

bigbum25
Sat, Sep-17-05, 22:01
I'm very depressed. I eat less than 30 carbs a day, I work out 5x's a week, and I'm taking a weight loss supplement. But I've stalled out. The scale hasn't budged in two weeks. And I'm not gaining muscle because I'm stuck at a size 12. I'm about ready to give up... I don't know what else I can do??? I hate being hairy, I hate having PCOS and now I'm doomed to being a fatty =(

I thought on Atkins calories didn't matter? I guess they do? Thats the only thing I have left to change....

KellysURI
Sun, Sep-18-05, 16:49
Lots of random things cause stalls, diet soda and cheese seem to be the two biggest ones. A true stall lasts 4 weeks, I just broke through one after two months of not seeing any results... Just keep at it, I promise one morning your scale or your favorite pair of jeans will you make you a very happy woman!