PDA

View Full Version : I got it!

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

EllieEats
Fri, Nov-16-01, 18:26
Sounds simple to you----- but when you're almost 48 yrs old and never touched a computer----- everything I accomplish is an acheivement (sp?) Anyway--- :D :D :D :D :D

Ellie

kezza
Sat, Nov-17-01, 04:58
What on earth am I doing wrong????
Over the last two weeks I must have written about a dozen replies and when I send them, I'm told I'm not registered to that thread.
It doesnt matter if I join the forum from an emailed notice or straight into the site...it does not work.
I've tried logging on at the bottom of the page ...that doesn't help.
I have been checking that my name appears on the list of people visiting the site...no help either.
Please help me someone... I must be doing something wrong....I have so much I want to say/ share/ ask and I have been writing so much but all to no avail...VERY frustrating
kezza

kezza
Sat, Nov-17-01, 04:59
It worked...I'll go and try elsewhere... I hope it works
kezza

EllieEats
Sat, Nov-17-01, 07:17
I know what you were going through! It took me a couple days to figure it out. I know someone more knowledgable will help you if you still have problems---- let me know and I'll post your cry for help! :)
Ellie :wave:

Caroline
Tue, Nov-20-01, 16:18
Can someone please give me clear instructions how to post to this forum. As far as I know I have tried everything and all I can manage is to reply to a message already there.

Thanks

Caroline

Sharon
Tue, Nov-20-01, 16:56
HI Caroline..it does look like you have posting to replies down pat!!

To post a NEW POST...(a new topic...new ideas..etc)...go to the forum most applicable to the topic...and near the upper right hand corner or your screen you'll see NEW THREAD. This is the window you want to open....it will allow you to type a new subject line and a new message for others to see.

Hope this helps....if there are still things you want clarified...just let us know.

Sharon

Sharon
Tue, Nov-20-01, 17:00
Actually Caroline if you're still having problems....go to the chatroom at the bottom of the screen (on the MAIN FORUM PAGE) and log on. (You just have to click where it says) I'll stay around in the chatroom for a bit before I dash back to the kitchen.

I might be able to help you chatting back and forth.