PDA

View Full Version : Willpower is tough, why bother?

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Edvaldo
Tue, Jun-07-05, 07:40
Hi,

I started smoking when I was 12 and although I never became a really heavy smoker (20 a day for me) I was not a nice person to know when I tried to give up normally.

My wife has just informed me it will be 3 years in August since I smoked!! I had to ask her because I take absolutely no notice of it, I honestly thought it was a year, then I thought hold on a minute, it must be more than that.

Anyway... I went to see a hypnotist. It was £60 for two sessions. The first session was just a general chat and was designed for two purposes.
1. He could tailor the hypnotism session
2. That I had visited the place and was comfortable with him and the surroundings. When I went back for the second session when the hypnotism was actually done I would be more relaxed.

Best £60 i ever spent. No patches, no gum, no withdrawal, no willpower. :D

Good luck to all of you.