PDA

View Full Version : Made me feel better

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

rachelratz
Fri, Jun-03-05, 17:30
This is a very funny little story, but my husband just told this, and I could not resist posting this. He told me he was driving down the street a few days ago and passed a women walking. All the while thinking (and I swear this what he was thinking...what a great looking women....she's hot!. As he looked back, he did a double take.....that woman was me!...."wait a minuite....thats my wife!" It was a nice day and I was taking one of my daily long walks, wearing my low rise jeans and a little top. He was on his way to buy some stero equipment and he forgot about it after he got home. Anyway, after he told me this, we both burst out laughing. It was a silly little incident, but it made me feel better. I thank Dr. Atkins everyday! :agree:

shellslyn
Fri, Jun-03-05, 20:31
Hubby's comments are always the best. I think they're probably last to actually "see" the loss cause they're around us everyday and it makes those "seeing" moments all the better.