PDA

View Full Version : A small success, but still a success!

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

LadyArya
Tue, May-24-05, 02:13
It's official.

While only losing 1lb so far (which I expected), I lost enough inches around my waist to take pressure off the pinched nerve in my back.

I am happy to report that for the first time in 6 years, I can now sleep flat on my back instead of on my stomach with one leg up like a flamingo! :lol: *AND* I can finally go grocery shopping without having to stop and sit down in the middle because my leg went numb!

Perhaps not the largest accomplishment in the world, but heck, comfort is all the success I need! Anything after this is just (sugar free) icing on the (low carb) cake!

:lol: :lol:

ojoj
Tue, May-24-05, 02:41
YO!! Well done on your pound, its not the quantity that matters its the quality! Losing inches and pain is more important

Jo

VictoriaT
Tue, May-31-05, 17:57
Good for you! CONGRATULATIONS! Keep up the great work. You are a reminder to me that its more inches and how I look then obsessing about a scale. Now, just have to throw that scale out LOL

GOOD JOB!
Vicki

wammydoo
Tue, May-31-05, 20:43
That is really great! Feeling a big difference in your body is wonderful! I am very happy for you!

roxie19142
Sat, Jun-04-05, 21:36
Woo Hoo! Congrats!