PDA

View Full Version : Time to join the 50's..

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

suzzee2003
Sun, May-01-05, 11:42
Here I am, just turned 50 in Feb. I've been looking around here,and decided I would love to be a part of the TOFF's group! I'm looking forward to meeting some new friends! I see some that I know already too, which is great!! :)

I have 2 children Son,16 & daughter,13 still at home, I think they keep me feeling pretty young! :) Altogether we have 9, His-6 Mine-1 & Ours-2... All are married except my oldest son 27 who is not going to get married until he meets the "PERFECT" woman! Geesh, should I just scratch waiting for grandchildren from him? :):) I homeschool my children, we have our own business, Am a 4-H advisor in our local horse club and all around have been blessed by God, with a fantastic life...............Looking forward to my 50's as being the best years of my life so far!